Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 010111

Happy New Year everyone.
card 1 

card holder

Card 2

Card 3

card 4



This paper pack is new from Close To My Heart.  The stamp set is also new.  The shoe, dress form, butterfly, bird and friend sentiment are from a stamp set that I can't find the name of.  The two Thank yous are from a different stamp set.
The card holder is copied from Vick Dutcher from All I Do Is Stamp blog.  She does really beautiful work.  The other cards are composites of one I found in the latest CardMaker Magazine by Kristine Reynolds.  The shoe card I copied from Leisa of Big Red Scraps.  

You see, I need to get my hair done, hopefully tomorrow, and I wanted to take a small gift to my hairdresser.  She has been coloring my hair for years now.  Ever since I let my husband pick put my hair color one time.  Big mistake!!!  He kept telling me that my hair is darker in the back where there was less gray.  So on a Sunday afternoon I used the color he chose and let's just say I had a decision to make.  I either had to go buy some black make up and nail polish and go Goth or I had to find someone to fix it. I chose the latter and called Hair Cuttery right down the street.  One girl was brave enough to tackle it and the rest is history.

A friend sent a text message this morning that had a cartoon of a naked baby and the sentiment was 
Happy Nude Rear.  Quite clever.

Thanks to those of you who sent me get well wishes.  I am doing much better.  I still have a horrible cough, but each day I am a little bit better.  Probably come Monday, when I have to go back to work, I will be right as rain. I got to do a whole lot of reading.

Thanks for tuning in.  Hopefully I can continue to create and post to my blog in 2011.


4 comments:

  1. I'm chuckling over your text msg! Hope you feel better each day! LOVE all your new card art--such pretty colors and designs in Wishes! I need to play with that packet. :) Happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the happy nude rear text. Your cards are - as always - awesome! I died my hair black by mistake once a long time ago. It was long and layered. I looked like a hooker. Nasty. LOL.

    Happy New Year, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I waited until after Christmas to order my new stuff, and I can't wait to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOOH! I love all your projects using the new paper pack. I have it but haven't made anything with it yet. I have a ton of ideas but I have been trying to organize my studio which is a neverending project. Hope you are feeling better girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete