Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Sunday, January 9, 2011

A few Birthday cards

The layout for this card is in the back of the current CardMakers Magazine.  The buttons are clear and I colored them with Copic markers to match the Vineyard Berry color of the ink.

This and the next card are found in the current CardMaker Magazine, by Monika Davis.

After I took the photos I ran out to Joann's to pick up some fleece and found the JellyRoll pens that Gina K, of Stamp TV, made a video about.  The pen is called Stardust and it is a clear glitter pen.  I am in love.  No, don't look for it in these photos as it is not there.  Trust me, it is so cool.  It really does add sparkle with the ease of a ball point pen.  Pretty soon you will be so sick of seeing my stardust jelly roll clear accent on everything I make.  I made a cute little 4 in square card that I will post another day.  On the front of the card you score it to make 9 even squares then you put 9 different pieces of B& T (background and texture) paper in each of the squares.  The card in the magazine used stitching to delineate the squares.  I used my new Stardust clear pen over my score marks.  I bet you can't wait to see it.  I am such a tease.  Maybe later in the week.
I am headed to bed now.  I am not coughing as much as I have been, but my baby girl moved back home last night and we were up until 3 a.m. getting her unpacked, so I am beat.
We are having something called a state visit tomorrow and apparently it is pretty important.  Our first state visit went extremely well, so I am hopeful this one will as well.  I should probably try to be bright eyed and bushy tailed, as they say.
Thanks for tuning in.

No comments:

Post a Comment