Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Imitation - the sincerest form of flattery







Annette Green made a beautiful project (for want of a better description) based on a photo from our idea book.  It has Thanks on one side and Joyful on the other side.  This is my imitation.  Annette used an acrylic and chipboard shaped album from CTMH called Mix and Mingle.  I used coasters.  I attempted to make one similar to the one in the idea book using chipboard, which I will post later.  Be sure to check out Annette's (link provided).  It is beautiful.  She is a graphic artist so please don't compare mine to hers.
I used a brayer and put cranberry and garden green inks on my coasters.  Used the new Mistletoe paper pack from CTMH and the new Mocha opaque gems.  The stamp sets are: I Believe and A Timber.  
I will post the other side of this project in a second post.
Thanks for tuning in.


No comments:

Post a Comment