Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Michelle Zindorf Workshop cards





Woo hoo!!!!!

I got to sit at the feet of the Master Brayer, Michelle Zindorf. Truly nice lady. The workshop was three hours long, not nearly long enough. The one I attended was her beginner's workshop. She was hosting an advanced workshop today, but, sigh, I didn't sign up when I should have. In fact, the only reason I got in at all was earlier this week she had a cancellation and I happened to notice online and immediately claimed it. There we 10 ladies in my group and there must have been 10 in the earlier group. Several ladies came from, not just miles away, but hours away. One from Palm Beach which I know is 4 plus hours, as I used to live down there, and several ladies came from Tallahassee which is three hours away. I got my first Stampin' Up stamp set.

These are the beautiful cards I made. The reason there are two of the last one is because she does a drawing and that lucky lady gets the card she has just made. She even signed it. I think it would be nice to mat it and put it on a little picture stand in my scrap room. I am not even going to point out all my mistakes. You can see them for yourself. I do know they are there, but couldn't help sharing anyway.

I wish I had time to play, but I have to finish a layout for a gathering tomorrow night make some hostess gifts and it is already 6:30. Off to get some scrappin' done

Thanks for tuning in.


9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You lucky, lucky girl. Your cards are absolutely gorgeous. What fun! I'm so happy you got to go.

    Have a great week, Leslie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fabulous job - your cards are absolutely beautiful! Lucky you for attending one of her classes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW! You can tell you've spent time with the master of this technique! Your cards are just WONDERFUL!!! YaHoo for You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! You ROCKED these, Leslie! wooHOOOO!!!! You must be a super student....these are SUPER beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mistakes...what mistakes? I see perfection! In fact, I'd be happy to take whichever one you think is your worst. :) Seriously Leslie, you did an AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Leslie!!!! You lucky thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leslie, thank you for sharing these! I get to go in April in COlorado Springs, CO. I am in the basic class and am hoping for a cancelation or the Advance class (shame on me). I am so excited!!

    ReplyDelete