Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Sunday, September 5, 2010

more cards

My coloring is horrible, I know.  This is a card for one of our students.  I know I have told you before that I work in an inner city school in Jacksonville.  This little girl and her step sister were just being picked up from cheer leading practice a couple weeks ago with their dad when the dad was shot and killed.  One of the girls was shot in the arm and the other girl was shot in the leg.  I believe it was Ja'onnie who was shot in the leg.  This card will be from the "office chicks"
Amazing how one little piece on a card can be off just a tiniest bit and make the whole thing look crooked.  It is also how I cropped it crooked.
This card is for the pastor of one of the office chicks.  He has just had surgery 
This was the original card I was going to take to work, but the next morning I had a few minutes to spare so I tried some more coloring and the photo below is what I ended up with.  It is amazing how just a little bit of color makes such a difference.



Added just a little bit more color to this and pleased with how it turned out.   

Got some work to do this afternoon so I will sign off for now.
Thanks for tuning in.

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are perfect. That is so sad about the girls. And, it must be so difficult for you to hear the stories of other students in the school.

    ReplyDelete