Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Saturday, August 28, 2010

cards for a lady's sisters

This card is made with the Olivia Paper Pack and Something Splendid stamp set
Inside sentiment of the card for Cheryl
Inside sentiment to the Sweet Home card

This card is made with the Sweet Home Paper Pack and Shining Star stamp set

This new blogger is even worse than before.  Oh my gosh trying to get 4 photos loaded is crazy.  I can't get the photos moved where I want them.  While the photos are being uploaded you have to just sit there and watch the clock go around because it won't let you move off that screen to do anything else.

I am going to start looking at other options for blogging.  This is crazy.

Thanks for tuning in and listening to me rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment