Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Saturday, March 20, 2010

really nice blog candy over at Dawn's


I have this photo over on my side panel also, but check out this wonderful blog candy. But don't look too close cuz I want it for myself. Dawn over at Dawn's Craft Place is celebrating her 1 year anniversary. Silly girl doesn't realize she is supposed to get gifts not give them. Don't tell her though, then we won't get her candy. tee hee! There are some Stampin Bella Stamps. I have wanted those for so long. She is also giving away a monogram stamper. I want that TOO. I want it all. There are papers and ribbons and rub ons and buttons galore. Woo Hoo. Do you see the two Close To My Heart stamp sets? Oh my gosh. Those are really and truly the best stamps. Once you have tried a CTMH stamp you won't ever want any other kind. You ask me why, well, cuz you can't see through rubber like you can with CTMH clear My Acrylix stamps. You know before you put stamp to paper if you have good ink coverage. You know exactly where you are placing your image. You get a crisp clean image every time. You don't need one of the thingies to line up your stamp on your paper ever again.
Anyway, Dawn is hoping for 10,000 hits or 200 followers by her one year anniversary. Won't you go check it out. I tell you she is one great stamper. So creative you will love what you see. This is one very giving lady. Tell all your friends about this great blog and her awesome blog candy give away. But don't be disappointed if I get it all. Maybe I will share too - NOT!
Thanks for tuning in.

1 comment:

  1. You are too funny... Thank you so much for the kind words and shout out. I really appreciate your help!

    I really hope you win it too.

    ReplyDelete