Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Monday, June 29, 2009

Do you remember Erma Bombeck?

Do you remember the stories Erma Bombeck used to tell? She was a fantastic story teller. Everything was as though you had lived it yourself. She was very down-to-earth. In other words, I could relate. I have just found the most fantastic story teller since Erma. She lives in the UK and goes by the name Stickhead. Her Blog is called Slightly South of Sanity. I spent the last half hour reading her posts and jiggling with laughter. If you get the chance and have a few minutes to relax, check out one of her posts. She will be a bright spot in your day, I promise.
Thanks for tuning in.

5 comments:

  1. OMG! I don't know if I call laughing that hard relaxing. She certainly doesn't mince any words. Funny. Thanks for the link. I love to laugh. Oh, and I remember Erma Bombeck. Wish I had her talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog. I love these kind and am going to add it to my list. I have one on my blog that is pretty funny too. It is called "Forever Fat Girl on the Inside". She is way too hilarious. If you scroll down past "CTMH Sisters" and "Blog List", you will come to "Other blogs that I enjoy". It is there. Check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Leslie, for the heads up on the blog. Erma B has always been one of my faves! Laughter is the BEST medicine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leslie -- thank you SO much for brightening my otherwise droll day! Thad diversion was a joy.
    --Margo
    MargosGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link. I just read two posts and am already laughing out loud and drawing attention to myself...

    ReplyDelete