Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

more April cards

I used the triplets favorite colors for this card for their dad's birthday.


I used this one to send to a man at work.  Would you believe I laughed at someone when he told me his name is Mike Myers?  How totally rude of me.

This card needs a whole lot of something, just never had the mojo to go back and fix it.


I really like this card, even if I say so myself.

I know I cased someone else's card.  Deneen Treble, of course.  I can't tell you how many of her cards I have cased over the years.  I really like her style.  Her blog is A Path of Paper.  Check it out.  You will be glad you did.

I loaded these photos a few weeks ago, but finally am taking the time to finish the post.  I have more photos to load and post.  I just wanted to get this one finished first.

I love when I sign into my blog and it says I manage one blog, Oh yeah, I manage alright, just barely.  I need to join some challenges (when I have the time) to get more interest.

Anyway, thanks for tuning in.

1 comment:

  1. I saw all your cards at Big Red Scraps - they are all great! You are a one woman card factory :)

    ReplyDelete