Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Sunday, April 10, 2011

I believe this is Queen's 61st birthday.  Her daughter-in-law is helping to make this celebration totally awesome.  These are note cards for friend to write a little message of love.  There are some close ups farther down that show the Sakura Jelly Roll Clear stardust gel pens on each of the flowers.  I used three different flowers to so the cards aren't all identical.  This flower is from the Dreams Come True stamp set.


This rose is from the Rosy Regards stamp set.

This flower is from the Beloved Blossoms stamp set.
This is for Queen Olivia Green, yes, Queen is her first name.  A friend from work is planning a birthday party at her church for her mother-in-law.  She wants cards that friends can write a message to the birthday girl and a card.


Thanks for tuning in

1 comment:

  1. Oh my. I've clicked on a blog and hit a gold mine! I'm so glad I stopped by. You have a great blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete