Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Saturday, April 2, 2011

April birthday cards

Most of these cards were inspired by cards I found in magazines.  This one I found in the May 2011 CardMaker Mag. by Michelle Woerner 

This card was inspired by Roxie Glaza in volume 19 of Just Cards!

This card was inspired (LOOSELY) by Susan Stringfellow's Pinwheel Hello Card in the May 2011 CardMaker  Mag.

This one is inspired by the latest tutorial on SCS called Bargello

This one is from May 2011 Cardmaker Magazine by Linda Beeson.  Linda's was for a bride & groom.

Another from CardMaker Mag, Best Wishes by Tracy Henry

I get so much from the magazines I buy.  As soon as I get one, I go through it and put a post-it on the page to mark it so I can go back at another time and try it.  This batch was easier than some.  I need to go back through some of my older magazines and recreate some oldies.  Try it.

Thanks for tuning in.

3 comments:

  1. Leslie, I love all your cards. I really need to start putting my magazines to use. I see so many good ideas, but end up forgetting about them. Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to come see which card of mine inspired you and I knew as soon as I saw it, my friend really liked and copied the daisy patch too. I like your prima flowers and large scallops on the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely cards. i especially like the black n white one :)

    ReplyDelete