Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Thinking of you

I found the pattern for this in an All Occasion booklet that I got for  renewing my subscription for Card Maker Magazine.  A woman at work asked me if I had a card like this at the office and at the time I didn't so I thought I would make one to have on hand, just in case.  Something seems to be missing, but I don't know what it might be.  You can't see it real well, but I went over all the dark areas on the rose with my stardust pen.  It is so pretty IRL.

A birthday card for a teacher.  I tried to use the latest technique from SCS, but not real crazy about the job I did.   I probably left out a few steps.  Maybe another day, right?

Well, I am going to read for awhile before bed.  

Thanks for tuning in.


No comments:

Post a Comment