Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Another Spring Banner and a Triple Tier Birthday Card





Hello All, This is my third Spring Banner, probably my last for the year.  I used some very old B&T papers from Close To My Heart and some other bits and pieces.  I probably could make some Summer, Fall and Winter banners since I am getting so good at making them or they are getting easier to make, not sure which.


Here is a birthday card I made for a friend who will be turning 60 in a few days. I saw a You Tube video by Dawn from DawnsStampinThoughts.net.  Dawn's Triple Tier Slider Card  Dawn is great at fancy folds and fun cards.
I used the Delightful Daisy paper from Stampin Up, a couple of flower punches, some leaves from Botanical Builders Framelets from SU, and some gems from local craft store.  The stamp set and framelets are also SU "Amazing You".

I just joined Stampin Up as a demonstrator, truly excited about it even if I do nothing more than get a decent discount on my own purchases.  I don't know much about it, but if you would ever like to order any Stampin Up products from me, I will be happy to work with you.

Thanks for Tuning In 
Leslie



No comments:

Post a Comment