Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Stampin Blends Storage

I wish I were creative, but I'm just not.  I copy well.  That's what I tell people when they compliment my work.  Here is a good example.
front on view

                                           A slightly different angle to show the top 

I used Close to My Heart cardstock and B&T

Stampin Up just came out with new markers, called Blends.  They match some of the colors of their inks and papers and embellishments.  These markers are alcohol based and all alcohol based markers must be laid on their sides, not standing on one end or the other or they will dry out on the end facing up.  All the ink will run to the bottom.  Anyway, Jeanette of Stampinwithsaffieandme.com came up with this design and even made a how to youtube video.  it posted on Tuesday, I believe.  Easy Peasy if you follow her instructions.

I am so proud of the job I did on my storage box.  Hope you like it as well.

Thanks for tuning in.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment