Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Saturday, October 27, 2012

holiday wall hanging

 Here is a wall hanging that I started several years ago.  I finally completed the back of it today.  I want to take it to work and hang it on my office door.  To see others that I have made similar to this one check out my blog posts from 10/24/2010 and 11/21/2010.  I think the hardest thing about making these is finding the jump rings that go between the blocks




I think I used coasters for these and cut them down with a Nestabilities die.  I used Close to my Heart Passages  Paper pack for the THANKS and CTMH Mistletoe paper pack for JOYFUL.  You can't see it but I used the stardust gel pen to add sparkle and shine to Santa's beard, the tree on the Y, the snow on the house and tree on the O, and on the reindeer.

As always, thanks for tuning in.

No comments:

Post a Comment