Pandascrapper.blogspot.com

Pandascrapper.blogspot.com
That's Me

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

CARDS FOR MY APRIL WORKSHOP

A couple of cards that I have been working on. I like to have three cards for each workshop and here are two.  As soon as I pick a third I will post it here. 



My first card is CASED from Lisa Curcio.  She has a YouTube Video showing how she made hers.  It's an easy card to make and so pretty when it is complete. The stamp sets I used are Peaceful Reflections, Itty Bitty Greetings and Birthday Greetings from Stampin' Up! with garden green and rich razzleberry card stock with a small piece of DSP - Designer Series Paper from the Share What You Love paper pack.


This card is CASED from Carmen Marshall. It is called a Triple Time Card.  Usually it is made with one sheet of cardstock that has been stamped with a design or numerous different stamps.  Mine is from a piece of DSP from The Botanical Butterfly paper pack.  It was one of Stampin' Up!'s Sale - A - Bration papers.  SAB just ended in March.  Sale - A - Bration is an awesome way to earn lots of free items with your purchase.  If you missed it this year, be on the lookout for it next January. 
For this card I used one sheet of DSP and two rectangle stitched framelets to cut out the center of the paper and using a Lemon Lime Twist cardstock mat just a quarter inch larger than the paper makes the triple layers.

I hope you like my cards and will leave a comment.  If you have any questions or I can help you in any way to make similar cards please let me know.

Thanks for tuning in and hope to speak to you soon.


Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment